Hope you are all having a great week so far. I wanted to share with you a trend I’m loving right now, Denim on Denim.
I love it because it is soooo versatile, its comfortable, simple and it works for anyone no matter what your personal style is.
You can make it casual or dress it up. Pair blue denim with colored denim for spring. Try denim shorts, skirts and shirt dresses during the summer. Layer it with coats and pair it with boots during the fall and winter.
This is one trend you can wear throughout the year just by remixing different pieces in your wardrobe. Use Accessories to jazz it up and bring forward your personal style.
Checkout out the many ways you can wear the trend below:
Images: Folake Huntoon via Style Pantry, Zoe Badley, Destiny Shot by MAXKOPANYGIN
Images: Rachelle via Pinksole, Carmelita Peoples via MyGoTwos, Ajak Deng by Wayne Tippetts via StreetStyle Aesthetic
Images: Jillian Via NuSophisticate, Natalie via CaseOfTheTinyCloset, Sole Via LoveLivePearls
Images: Alesha Dixon via Getty Images, Zoe Saldana via Cosmopolitan, Rihanna via Vibe
Solange Knowles Photography by Danielle Levitt via VibeVixen, Shala Monroque Photography Jason Jean via Citizen Coutore, Jourdan Dunn Photography By Shanita Sims via NYCCurbAppeal
Here are some Denim pieces I’m loving right now:
1. PaigeElliot Shirtdress – Ava Chambray
2. Hudson Jeans – Leeloo Color Block Super Skinny Crop in White
3. J.CrewWestern denim shirt
4. American Eagle Dark Denim Western Shirt
5. ASOS COLLECTIONBlue Asos Denim Skirt inRipped Wash
6. SEE BY CHLOÉ Blue Chambray Miniskirt
7. MCQ BY ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Black Denim Outerwear
8. MANGO Blue Frayed Denim Shorts
9. MADEWELL Blue Goldrush Denim Vest in Storm Cloud Wash
10. MIU MIU Blue Denim Sneakers
(Submission to IFB Project: Share Your favorite Denim Look)