As Christmas is just around the corner, I’m sure most of you are busy trying to get your last minute gift shopping done. So, I decided to put together some holiday gift ideas for the “Naturalista” in your life.
In today’s post we will start with the “Product Junkie”…and here’s the breakdown.
- Entwine Couture: Growth & Style Audition Kit now on sale for $14.99 originally $29.99
The kit includes:
- 1- 2.0 oz. “Indulently Luxe”
- Exotique Butter Crème Hydrator
- 1-2.0 oz. “The Manipulator” Crème Jelle Styler
- 1- 0.5oz. “On the Edge” Crème De La Mold
- 1-0.5oz. “Total Perfection” Argan Oil
- Plus! 1-Brochure, 2-Style Cards, 1-Couture Cash Card, Vinyl Reuseable Tote
This kit is a perfect gift for the perfect price. If your “product junkie” hasn’t tried Entwine couture products and wants to dab into all of their stuff its a great start. Its also great if they have already tried some or all of their products and loved them.
Bonus: They get 2 Style Cards with instructions on how to style with the products.
Miss Jessie’s is one of the most popular natural hair brand that has been around within the natural hair community for a while. The great thing about this kit is, it includes all the products from their brand in a travel pack sized.
This kit features:
- 2oz. Curly Pudding
- 2oz. Unscented Curly Pudding
- 2oz. Curly Meringue
- 2oz. Baby Buttercreme
- 2oz. Curly Buttercreme
- 2oz. Rapid Recovery
- 2oz. Stretch Silkening Creme
- 2oz. Quick Curls
- 1oz Creme de la Curl Cleansing Creme
- 1oz Creme de la Creme Conditioner Super Sweetback
- 2oz. superslip Sudsy Shampoo packet.
- curlBox a $20 monthly subscription
Every month for $20/mnth you recieve 5-7 samples of natural hair products to try out.
Gifting Tip: If you already have a subscription, you can send one of your monthly boxes out to your “Product Junkie” as a gift or you can pay for a 1 month or longer subscription for them to try it out. If they love it, they can keep subscribing themselves.
- CurlKIT a $20 monthly subscription
Curl Kit is another natural hair product sampling subscription service that you can gift your “Product Junkie”. This kit contains 6- 9 samples of natural hair products to try out.
Gifting Tip: If you already have a subscription, you can send one of your monthly boxes out to your “Product Junkie” as a gift or you can pay for a 1 month or longer subscription for them to try it out. If they love it they can keep subscribing themselves.
Most “Product Junkies” love trying out different styles as well, how else will they know which product works great on a certain hair style or technique? This is why these style cards by Chary Jay are perfect. For only $5 they get personalized instructions on how to achieve some of Chary Jay’s signature styles.
What are some of your Gift Ideas for the “Product Junkie”? Share in the comments below:)