They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not start it with a healthy hearty meal If you follow me on instagram, you’ve probably noticed, that I eat a lot of eggs for breakfast! 70% of my breakfast over the course of the weeks consists of eggs.
I love eggs for breakfast cause whenever I start my day with some eggs and salad, I’m more energized and tend to stay full for a longer period of time. However, eating eggs this much can get a tad bit boring, so I always try to find new ways and recipes to spice things up!
Today, I ‘d like to share with you, one of my favorite egg recipes, Pepper Eggs. What I love about mixing eggs and pepper is that it gives the eggs a slightly sweetened taste, which is so yum!
1. Oil of your choice, I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2. Peppers: I like to have them in different colors, to make my meal more colorful.
2. Heat oil to medium heat on a non-stick pan.
3. Place pepper slices on the heated pan.
4. When slightly cooked, crack egg into the hole & salt it.
5. When cooked, slightly flip over.
6. When done, serve with salad or your favorite side dish & Bon Appetit!
What’s your favourite go to breakfast? Share with me in the comments section.
Thanx so much for stopping by ♥,
Much Love & Blessings,