1. Stripes are a great wardrobe essential, it can be worn multiple ways throughout the year and never goes out of style. I like the detailing on this Faux Leather Striped Pullover. A subtle way to incorporate leather and add just a little bit of edge to an outfit.
2. Move over beanie, there’s a new kid on the block. The leather felt cap is a perfect way to incorporate leather and add a modern twist to you’re Fall/Winter outfit.
3. A leather skirt is another wardrobe essential for the Fall/Winter Season, I love the quilted design, textured panels and bold zippers on this Roxy Quilted Faux Leather Skirt
4. Bold geometric prints are in fashion this season. How cute is this, dainty and delicate lulu townsend clutch. A great way to add a new trend into you’re wardrobe when you’re on the fence is to start with accessories.
5. These gold cap pumps scream elegance! Sure to add pizzas to that special holiday frock.
Happy Hump Day,
Thanx so much for stopping by ♥,
Much Love & Stay Blessed,