Happy New Year! I hope y’all had a wonderful celebration, are safe & sound, filled with joy and anticipation for the year that lies ahead.
I know that the holiday season has come to an official end and that means Santa is done with his list of goodies…but this time of the year is perfect for after holiday sales. With everyone being done with their shopping list, its the perfect time to get your hands on some items that you may have been crushing on and our now on sale.
Back to my Wishlist, here are a couple of things that I’ve been crushing on:
1. I absolutely adore this Faux Leather Zip Quilt Motocycle Jacket from chicwish. So chic & sophisticated yet edgy. I like the quilted design and all the detailing but what I love most about it is that it is structured to accentuate the waist line.
2. Tartan has been huge this winter season & whats not to like about this print! Its a classic! I’ve been debating on getting something in this print whether a scarf or pants but when I saw this Topshop Multi Check Tube Skirt, I just couldn’t get over the many ways I could style it.
3. Sweaters are the ultimate winter uniform. The best way to keep it interesting is to have knits in many different shapes, colors and texture. This is a great way to diversify your winter wardrobe and keep it less uniform like. I’ve been on the look out for a basic white chunky knit and I love that this Topshop Knitted Fluffy Crop Jumper is cropped. Just something different from my traditional basic sweatshirts.
4. Ok, can we talk about the Urban Decay Naked3 Palette! This has been the talk of the town, this past month in the make up world. Urban Decay has done it again! I’ve been watching a couple of YouTube tutorials featuring this new palette and I do like what I see. Gorgeous neutrals in matte, metallic & shimmery rose golden hues. If you like sparkle as much as I do, I’m sure you’ll love this palette.
6. Let me introduce you to Brettly, isn’t she just gorgeous! I’m a sucker for stylish booties and this Nine West Brettly is no exception. I love the suede and leather combo, the buckle detailing adds just a dash of edge. What more can I say, Brettly is a sophisticated gal!
I hope you enjoyed my run down of some of the things I’ve been crushin’ on. What are some of the things that you’d like that Santa “forgot” to deliver?
Have a wonderful day and year ahead!
Thanx so much for stopping by ♥,
Much Love & Stay Blessed,