For the year 2013, the pantone color of the year is Emerald Green. Green is a very rich color. The color of Mother Nature, Growth, Life, Renewal and Health.
You can pair green with:
- Browns, beige, orange, mustard and gray’s to mimic the natural environment.
- White and black to add a pop of color.
- Purples and blues for a fun palette.
- Metallic colors like golds and silver for a Celtic - royal effect.
- Shades of burgundy, plum, oxblood, crimson and other colors within the berry color family.
Be very careful when pairing green with red to avoid looking like a Christmas tree. Green and red pairings should be subtle.
Need some green inspiration? check out the pieces below.
1. ASOS Peplum Top in Textured Wool
2. Ann Taylor Silk Blouse
3. Free People Chunky Cable Pullover
1. FADE TO BLUE Classic Skinny Jeans, Eternal Green
2. BCBGMAXAZRIA Women’s Front Crossover Mini Power Skirt
1. Issa Green Royal Wrap Dress
2. One by contrarian Babs Bibb Maxi Dress
3. Alice + olivia Long Sleeve Goddess Dress
1. ASOS Pleat Swing Front Coat
2. ASOS Leather Blazer
3. Kenneth Cole New York Double Breasted Peacoat
4. Bernardo Leather Moto Jacket (Nordstrom Exclusive)
1. Nine West Women’s Flax Pump
2. Seychelles Women’s Flex Your Muscle Ankle Boot
3. Aldo Gaunt
4. Style&co. Shoes, Nilah Pumps
5. Paris Hilton Samara Pump
1. Dooney & Bourke Handbag, Croc Crossbody Satchel
2. ASOS Side Metal Bar Clutch
3. Nino Bossi Cross Body Bag/Convertible to a Back Pack
4. 3.1 phillip lim Pashli Satchel in Jade